Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to Southern Bliss!

Hi everybody and welcome to my blog!

To start off, I'll explain a little bit of why this blog was created. I am an aspiring photographer. I take a ton of pictures and have nowhere to post them. So my wonderful best friend Paige (who's blog I will link below) gave me the idea of creating a blog to post all my pictures and such. So this blog came about!

I'm a southern girl with a passion for all things photography. I take my pictures on a Canon Rebel T3. This camera is my pride and joy. The pictures featured on this blog will vary from things such as my family and friends to nature and even myself sometimes. All pictures will be taken by myself, a family member of mine, or friends. Credit will be given where credit is due!

I hope that you all enjoy seeing life through my eyes, or lense rather!

Paige's Blog

Paige's Youtube (If you're interested)

No comments:

Post a Comment